An educational radio contact is planned with British School in the Netherlands (Junior School Leidschenveen), The Hague, The Netherlands, direct via PE1RXJ .
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be OR4ISS and the scheduled crewmember is Josh Cassada KI5CRH . Contact is go for thursday 8 December 2022, 11:09:54 UTC, 36 deg.
Downlink signals from ISS will be audible over parts of Europe on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM; contact will be in English. RX only! (Credit: AMSAT.)
Proposed questions generated by the British School in the Netherlands (Junior School Leidschenveen) students:
1. Why do you need a helmet?
2. What is the moon made of?
3. In space, is there a toilet and can you use a telephone?
4. Is there weather in space?
5. Is it relaxing in space?
6. If this planet is destroyed can we set up on other planets?
7. What would you do if one of the astronauts were sick or injured?
8. Are you happy to live in the space station?
9. What inspired you to be an astronaut?
10. What did you feel when you found out that you were going to space?
11. In space did you ever see a volcano explode on earth (from space), and how was it?
12. What happens if the oxygen runs out?
13. How well do plants grow in space?
14. How often do you do space walks?
15. What is the most strange thing you have ever said to mission control? 16. Why does the sun shine on earth but not the rest of space?