Contact has been postponed by the ISS planners due to unforeseen circumstances and will need to be rescheduled.
An educational radio contact is panned with Stella Maris College, Gzira, Malta, direct via 9H1MRL . The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be OR4ISS and the scheduled crewmember is Koichi Wakata KI5TMN .
Contact is go for: Satursday 10 December 2022, 07:55:55 UTC, 55 deg. Downlink signals from ISS will be audible over parts of Europe on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM; contact will be in English. RX only! (Credit: AMSAT.)
Proposed questions generated by the Stella Maris College students:
1. What do astronauts normally eat or drink on the space station?
2. How do you sleep in space? Is it comfortable?
3. What do you do in your free time?
4. How long is the training to actually go in space?
5. Why do astronauts wear space suits?
6. Is there a maximum time limit for staying in space?
7. How do you stay healthy (physically and mentally): in space?
8. When you are going up in space, crossing the ozone layer does it hurt?
9. What side effects do you get when returning from space?
10. Can kids go to space?
11. Did you discover something new from another galaxy?
12. What does space food taste like?
13. How does it feel like living in low gravity?
14. What inspired you to work in space and the International Space Station?
15. What are your emotions during lift-off?
16. Why do astronauts need to go to hospital when they return to earth?
17. What do you miss most from Earth when you are in space?
18. How is one chosen to go on the ISS? What inspired you to become an astronaut?
19. What does the training to go to space consist of?
20. Why is there no gravity in space? How does it feel?
21. At what speed does the ISS travel and how many times do you circle the earth in a day
22. How is air generated inside the ISS?
23. What is the best thing to do when you are in a rocket?
24. How would you describe the spacewalk in a few words?
25. What is the hardest part when living in space?
26. What is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen in space?