An educational rafio contact is planned with Harel Educational Campus, Holon, Israel, telebridge via VK4ISS ARISS Telebridge Station.
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS and the scheduled crewmember is Josh Cassada KI5CRH. Contact is go for: Friday 4 November 2022, 09:43:51 UTC, 50 deg.; downlink signals from ISS will be audible above parts of Australia on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM. The conversation will be in English. RX only! Credit: AMSAT.
Proposed questions generated by the Harel Educational Campus students:
1. I know you use animals in research. How many animals do you have in space with you right now and how do you take care of them?
2. Do you practice emergency drills? Can you describe some of the critical incidents that you need to prepare for?
3. What has been your greatest challenge so far and how did you respond to it?
4. What are the major research projects you are focusing on and what discoveries have you made?
5. What do you think the biggest advances will be in the space program over the next ten years?
6. Have any of the experiments failed or given you totally different results than you expected?
7. Please describe your years of education and training that led to your assignment on the space station.
8. What has been the most exciting part of your mission so far?
9. Can you describe what zero gravity feels like?
10. Have you done a spacewalk and how does it feel?
11. Why should we continue to fund expensive space missions when we have more pressing problems on Earth?
12. How are your experiments helping to save our Earth?
13. Being in a microgravity environment causes a decrease in muscle mass and bone density. Other than exercise, what measures are you taking to protect your health?
14. How many days supplies do you have on board should a resupply mission not come on time?
15. Can you describe the automatic systems on board the ISS to keep you in your current orbit?
16. Do you ever feel sudden vertigo or claustrophobia whilst you are up in space?
17. Can you describe how you get into and leave the ISS without losing any air?
18. How long does it take to prepare for a spacewalk?
19. Does gravity affect time and ageing?
20. What is the most amazing thing you have seen in space? 21. Is the sun more powerful in space?