An educational radio contact is planned with Seinan Gakuin Junior Senior High School, Fukuoka, Japan, direct via 8N6SW.
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS and the cheduled astronaut is Akihiko Hoshide KE5DNI. Contact is go for: Thursday 22 July 2021, 09:14:25 UTC, 31 deg.; downlink signals from ISS will be audible over interested areas on 145.800MHz FM; contact will be in english. Check for latest information on the operation mode . RX only! (Credit: AMSAT.)
Proposed questions generated by the Seinan Gakuin Junior Senior High School students:
1. What is the best space food that you have ever had?
2. Do you have any personal routines that you do before you do something important?
3. I’d like you to prove that you are actually in space, not in the NASA base.
4. What made you want to become an astronaut?
5. What do you think when you see Japan from space?
6. What are the most amazing natural phenomena that you have ever seen from space?
7. Is there anything in the universe that cannot be seen from earth?
8. What would be the biggest challenge if people decide to move to Mars?
9. What is the most inconvenient thing about living in space?
10. You have been on several missions to space. On your first trip, what was the hardest part about coming back to earth?
11. What was the hardest part of your training and tests on earth?
12. What does the aurora borealis look like from space?
13. Many different countries and companies are trying their best to explore space, but I don’t think they should compete with each other. Instead, we need to unite together, because we are all human beings; we are all on one team. Mr. Hoshide, what do you think about it?
14. As the captain of the ISS, what do you think is the most important part of your job?
15. I want to major in “space engineering” at university. So, could you please tell me what kinds of. technology you would want to be developed in the future.