An educational radio contact is planned with Hisagi Junior High School, Zushi, Japan, direct via 8N1ZH .
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS and the scheduled astronaut is Shannon Walker KD5DXB.
The downlink frequency is presently scheduled to be 145.800 MHz The latest information on the operation mode can be found at https://www.ariss.org/current-status-of-iss-stations.html
Contact is go for: Wed 20 Jan 2021 08:17:59 UTC, 70 deg downlink; signals from ISS will be audible above parts of Japan on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM; the latest information on the operation mode can be found here. Contact will be in English; RX only! Credit: AMSAT.
Proposed questions generated by the Hisagi Junior High School students:
1. What kind of infection countermeasures are you taking against the COVID-19?
2. What was your driving force for the challenges?
3. I think it takes a lot of effort to become an astronaut, but is there any way to continue the effort?
4. What is the most beautiful view you have ever seen in space?
5. What can we do only in space?
6. What was scary in space?
7. What is the inconvenience of the Space Station?
8. What kind of space food do you like the best?
9. What do you want to do when you return to Earth?
10. What was the hardest part of training to become an astronaut?
11. What can only be seen from space?
12. What is the hardest work in space?