An educational radio contact is planned with Primary School “Jovan Jovanović Zmaj“, Sremska Mitrovica, Serbia, direct via YU7BPQ. School blog “To the Moon and back”
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be OR4ISS The scheduled astronaut is Luca Parmitano KF5KDP. Contact is go for: Tue 2020-01-28 15:51:19 UTC 48 deg; downlink signals from ISS will be audible above parts of Europe on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM; contact will be in English. RX only! Credit: AMSAT.
Proposed questions generated by the Primary School “Jovan Jovanović Zmaj“ students:
1. Which planet would you like to visit and why?
2. What manmade wonders can you see from space?
3. What is the furthest spot on the horizon and what can you see around you?
4. Why is the temperature at ISS at constant 38 degrees?
5. What do you do when you cut yourself?
6. What do you do when you can’t sleep?
7. What kind of music do you listen to and who chooses it?
8. What do you do for fun?
9. What is your favourite thing about space?
10. Is your space suit comfortable?
11. Is life in space difficult?
12. Can you eat ice cream in space?
13. What is on today’s menu?
14. Do you prefer taking off or landing and why?
15. What do you miss most about Earth?
16. Can you see thunders and lightening on Earth?
17. What would you do if you happen to drift away from ISS?
18. What do you do when you get ill?
19. What does it feel like when you get back to Earth?
20. How does the Earth look from above?
They’re going to have a live video stream: https://www.youtube.com/user/zmajevcism
Dziękuję bardzo Armand!