Bampton School, Bampton, United Kingdom, direct via G2LV
Watch for live stream at https://live.ariss.org
Proposed questions generated by the Bampton School students:
1. Has the International Space Station ever suffered any damage from a meteor strike?
2. How can space be made accessible to people with disabilities?
3. How long will it take you to get used to gravity again when you get home?
4. What would happen if I took a snowball into space?
5. How do you get to and from the International Space Station?
6. If you cut yourself in space, who acts as the doctor to fix it for you?
7. Do you dream differently in space or dream of anything in particular?
8. If I kick a football in space, how far would it travel?
9. When you were a child did you want to go to space and is there anything that disappointed you about it?
10. What does it feel like when you are in a rocket and you are about to get shot into space?
11. If you could make one improvement to the International Space Station, what would it be?
12. The International Space Station travels at 5 miles per second, can you feel it moving when travelling fast like you can on earth?
13. The International Space Station is so fast, how does it not crash into the other satellites that are also in orbit?
14. Did you have any concerns looking back at Earth for the first time?
15. How many planets have you seen from the International Space Station?
16. If you could grow any plant in the International Space Station what would it be?
17. How long have you been on the International Space Station and how long do you think you could stay there for?
18. What time goes your clock show on the Space Station? Is it USA, UK, Russian or Japan time?
19. Do you get to keep your customised seat or anything else as a souvenir of your trip?
20. We are getting aware about the amount of rubbish on earth, are you worried about the amount of space junk and can you see it?