An educational radio contact is planned with Boys and Girls Club, Ft. Meade, MD., telebridge via VK4KHZ.
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS and the scheduled astronaut is Nick Hague KG5TMV. Contact is go for: Fri 2019-09-20 19:58:23 UTC 54 deg; downlink signals from ISS will be audible above parts of Australia on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM; contact will be in English. RX only! Credit: AMSAT.
Watch for livetsream: https://batc.org.uk/live/vk4khz
Proposed questions generated by the Boys and Girls Club students:
1. Do you have any customs for greeting arriving astronauts?
2. Do you feel trapped by not being able to go outside whenever you want?
3. Can you see the whole earth from up there?
4. How does it feel to sleep in space?
5. Is the experience of being on the ISS worth being gone for so long?
6. How old do you have to be to go into space?
7. What are your roles?
8. What is your favorite type of work on the ISS?
9. What is the most interesting experiment you’re doing on the ISS?
10. What kinds of things do you build with your 3D printers?
11. When you return to earth, do you feel completely different?
12. What do you eat, and how do you store your food?
13. What is your favorite space food?
14. Can you all participate in space walks?
15. Do you feel lost or disoriented when space-walking?
16. As a team, how do you resolve your differences?
17. What’s the view like up there?
18. What happens when you get sick?
19. How long have you been up there?
20. Are you ready to come back home?
21. What do you do when you’re onboard?
22. What do you do for fun?
23. How do you solve your problems when they arise?
24. What is it like to live and work in space?