An ARISS educational radio contact is planned with Moriah Central School, Port Henry, NY https://www.moriahk12.org/ and will be via ARISS Telebridge Station K6DUE in Greenbelt, Maryland.
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS and the scheduled astronaut is Nick Hague KG5TMV.
Contact is go for: Tue 2019-05-07 13:15:35 UTC 55 deg; downlink signals from ISS will be audible above Maryland, USA, and nearby areas on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM; contact will be in English. RX only! Credit: AMSAT.
Proposed questions generated by the Moriah Central School students:
1. What is the purpose of the International Space Station and why is it a value to all of humanity?
2. What is the most amazing thing you have seen from the space station?
3. What do you get to do in your free time when you are not working?
4. What types of computer programming languages were used to write the software on board the International Space Station?
5. What is your favorite piece of hardware to use on the space station and what does it do?
6. What types of computers are you using on board, and what operating systems do they run?
7. Do you get to listen to music in space, and if so what do you all like to listen to?
8. What is the most difficult and dangerous thing about living in space?
9. How many people can fit on board the space station safely?
10. What is your favorite science experiment on board?
11. What do you think the importance of future space stations will be?
12. What is the importance of Amateur Radio on the Space Station?
13. What is the status of CIMON (Simon) the Artificially Intelligent robot that was sent to the ISS?
14. How did you become an Astronaut? Does your training for space start right away or do you have to move up in ranking?
15. What is your favorite food in space?
16. Are there any manmade objects on earth you can see from the space station?
17. Do you keep a journal of everything you do on board to remember in the future?
18. What can scientists do on Earth to help you on the Space Station?
19. What is the best part of working with people from different countries every day?
20. What have you learned the most from living and working in Space?