An ARISS educational radio contact is planned withHidden Oaks Middle School, Prior Lake, MN, direct via N9CHA
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS and the scheduled astronaut is David St-Jacques KG5FYI .
Contact is go for: Wed 2019-04-24 17:46:31 UTC 52; downlink signals from ISS will be audible above interested areas (parts of USA) on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM; contact will be in English. RX only! Credit: AMSAT
Proposed questions generetad by theHidden Oaks Middle School students:
1. Why did you want to become an astronaut?
2. What kind of training did you have to do to be ready for your mission?
3. What was the hardest part for you about becoming and being an astronaut?
4. What is it like riding in the rocket to and from the space station?
5. What was your first day on the space station like?
6. What things have you had to do on the station to help conserve resources like water?
7. What is a typical day like for you as an astronaut on the space station?
8. What is your favorite food to eat on the space station? How do you prepare it?
9. What do you do in your spare time on the station?
10. What was the most difficult thing for you to get used to on the space station?
11. What kind of experiments are you currently working on on the space station?
12. How has living in micro-gravity affected your body?
13. What do you miss most about living on Earth?
14. What are some things you will have to do in order to go back to “normal” life when you get back to Earth?