An ARISS educational radio contact is planned with Dům dětí a mládeže Olomouc (House of Children and Youth Olomouc), Olomouc, Czech Republic, direct via OK2KWX.
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be OR4ISS and the scheduled astronaut is Nick Hague KG5TMV.
Contact is go for: Tue 2019-04-23 09:15:38 UTC 59 deg; downlink signals from ISS will be audible above Europe on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM; contact will be in English. RX only! Credit: AMSAT
Proposed questions generated by the Dům dětí a mládeže Olomouc (House of Children and Youth Olomouc) students:
1. How many solar panels are powering the entire station and do you have any other power sources?
2. What voltage do your instruments using aboard the ISS?
3. What would you tell the people who believe that the Earth is flat?
4. How often do you check the social networks and have you any time to watch Youtube?
5. Did the ASTROBEE’s already arrive and do you use them already?
6. How far from the station can you go and can you move outside untethered?
7. How long does it take to get from Earth to the ISS?
8. What does being in a spacesuit feel like and what is outside temperature?
9. How long do the spacesuit’s energy and oxygen supplies last?
10. Do you feel any changes to your muscular system during your mission, or is it a bit of a shock after your return back to Earth?
11. Do you need to strap in when you sleep and how do you enjoy sleeping in zero gravity?
12. How often do you eat and do you enjoy the taste of the food?
13. Have you experienced any accidents while on the station, for example, a device failure?
14. How do you fight a fire if it breaks out onboard the ISS?
15. How much waste is generated on the ISS and what are you doing with him?
16. Can you play any computer games and how much free time do you have?
17. Ondrej (15): What does it feel like to fly a rocket up into space?
18. How much time do you spend exercising each day?
19. How would you deal with a serious injury, for example, hand fracture?
20. How and how often do you communicate with your family?