An educational radio contact is planned with Karasuyama Residents Center, Setagaya, Japan, direct via JA1ZSH.
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be OR4ISS and the scheduled crewmember is Sultan Al Neyadi KI5VTV; the ARISS mentor is 7M3TJZ.
Contact is go for: Thursday 3 August 2023, 09:26:18 UTC 49 deg; Downlink signals from ISS will be audible above Japan on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM; contact will be in English. RX only! Credit: AMSAT.
Proposed questions generated by the Karasuyama Residents Center students:
1. How long do you exercise per day?
2. Why is the rocket shaped like a cylinder?
3. What did you consider when learning a non-native language like English?
4. What is the most scary thing about going to space ?
5. How did you feel when you went to space?
6. Which planet do you want to go to?
7. Please tell me. What are some convenient and inconvenient things in space?
8. Does the earth really look the same as it does in pictures?
9. Please tell us the secret to making friends with astronauts from other countries.
10. What happens if you crack an egg in space?
11. Will water freeze or evaporate ，if I release water into space?
12. How do you use the toilet in ISS?
13. What is your favorite space food?
14. How do you feel when you see the earth from space?
15. Which star is beautiful to you?
16. What kind of experiments do you do in ISS?
17. What is the hardest training you had to do to become an astronaut?
18. What was the most difficult part of experiments in space?