An educationa radio contact is planend with Colegio Tarbut, Olivos, Buenos Aires, Argentina, direct via LU4AA .
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS and the scheduled crewmember is Kjell Lindgren KO5MOS. Contact is go for: Monday 5 September 2022, 14:47:39 UTC, 78 deg.
Downlink downlink signals from ISS will be audible above Argentina and nearby areas within the ISS footprint on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM ; the conversation will be in English. RX only! Credit: AMSAT.
Proposed questions generated by the Colegio Tarbut students:
1. How did you prepare to be an astronaut and go into the International Space Station?
2. Could you tell us how you traveled from Earth tothe International Space Station? What did you feel during this trip?
3. Do you have windows inside the spaceship? What can you see from up there when you look at the Earth?
4. Can you see other planets from there? And what do the stars look like from the ISS?
5. How do you know where the ISS is supposed to be going when you are in space? Is there a pilot?
6. Is it cold in space?
7. How often do you have to fix something in the ISS? And what kind of tools do you have?
8. Could you tell us a little bit about the experiments you and the rest of the crew are working on?
9. What do you do if you do not feel well or if you are hurt? Do you have a doctor in space? Do you have some kind of medicine to feel better?
10. Can you contact your family and friends from the ISS? How often do you talk to them and how do you do it?
11. What did you take with you into the ISS? Did you take any personal items like pictures, a cell phone or games?
12. Do you feel different as a person after being in the ISS? Do you think this experience changed you in any way?
13. Which one is better? Living with gravity or without gravity?
14. After being in the ISS and seeing space, do you think there is life somewhere outside of Earth?
15. How do you think your body will react when you get back to Earth? 16. Do you have plans for your future, after this expedition?