An educational radio contact is planned with Buehler Challenger & Science Center, Paramus, N.J., multi-point telebridge via VK4KHZ.
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS ans the scheduled astronaut is Bob Hines KI5RQT. Contact is go for: Thursday 28 July 2022, 16:14:08 UTC, 25 deg.; downlink signals from ISS will be audible above parts of Australia on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM; contact will be in English. RX only! Credit: AMSAT.
Proposed questions generated by the Buehler Challenger & Science Center students: 1. What life experience do you think helped prepare you for being an astronaut?
2. San Antonio, TX: What training prepared you for living in smaller spaces for long periods of time in space?
3. Going to space must change your perspective of the world. What is your favorite experience from living in space you like to tell your family and friends?
4. What does space food taste like?
5. What do you do when your equipment needs repair while outside the space station?
6. What is the most beautiful thing in space?
7. How did it feel for you personally to go to space?
8. How are the immune cells tested in the Human Immune System Study?
9. I have a question about the Earth Surface Mineral Dust Source Investigation (EMIT). How does the heating and cooling of the atmosphere happen, and why do we need to monitor this?
10. Have you ever seen anything funny and/or amusing from space?
11. Can you put contacts on in space or do you need to wear glasses?
12. Can you see where day and night are on Earth from space?
13. What does it feel like on Station with microgravity?
14. What was the most exciting thing you discovered in space?
15. Who and what inspired you to go to space and possibly the moon?
16. What were your emotions when you first stepped on the rocket and knew you were achieving your dreams?
17. What do you look forward to most when you get home?
18. I have a hamster named “Donut” and she’s a little brown dream ball of fluff. Do you have any pets and can you take them to space?
19. How do you communicate with your friends and family while on station?
20. What was/is the hardest part about being in space?