An educational radio contact is planned with 2nd Sayama group Saitama Council Scouts Association of Japan, Saitama, Japan, direct via 8J1SBS . The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS and the scheduled crewmember is Kjell Lindgren KO5MOS.
Contact is go for: Wednesday 13 July 2022, 11:57:20 UT, 33 deg.; downlink signals from ISS will be audible above Japan on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM; contact will be in English. RX only! Credit: AMSAT.
Proposed questions generated by the 2nd Sayama group Saitama Council Scouts Association of Japan students:
1. What does the moon look like from the ISS?
2. What are the inconvenient points about zero gravity?
3. What are the good points about zero gravity?
4. How old were you when you wanted to become an astronaut and why?
5. What does it feel like to float with zero gravity?
6. What space food do you like?
7. Is it difficult to move around in the ISS?
8. What does a soap bubble look like in space?
9. Which planet do you like in the solar system?
10. How do you decide night and day in the ISS?
11. Can you draw pictures in the ISS?
12. Do you see any shooting stars from the ISS?
13. What is your daily routine on the ISS?
14. Can you change the speed of the ISS?
15. How heavy is a space suit?
16. How do you take a bath in the ISS?