An educational radio contact is planned with Toyonaka High School, Toyonaka, Japan, direct via 8J3THS.
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS and the scheduled crewmember is Kayla Barron KI5LAL. Contact is go for: Monday 21 March 2022, 08:46:32 UTC, 68 deg; downlink signals from ISS will be audible above Japan on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM; contact will be in English. RX only! Credit: AMSAT.
Proposed questions generated by the Toyonaka High School students:
1. What is your favorite space food?
2. How do you go to the bathroom in space?
3. How do you take a bath in space?
4. How are injuries and illness treated in space?
5. Because of COVID-19, people all over the world have to wear masks. Do you wear a mask on the ISS, too?
6. What kind of training do you do in space?
7. What happens if you throw something on the ISS?
8. Can you see lightning from the ISS?
9. How can you see stars and constellations from space?
10. What are the hardest things on the ISS?
11. What are fun things to do on the ISS?
12. What do you want to eat after coming back to the earth?
13. What were you interested in when you were 1 0 years old?
14. What made you want to become an astronaut?
15. What effort did you make to become an astronaut?
16. What is your dream for the future as an astronaut?
17. What do you do on the ISS?
18. What is the biggest problem of weightlessness?
19. Can you distinguish a heavy object and a light object in zero gravity?
20. How can you get along with other crew members from different countries?