An educational radio contact is planned with Windsor School and Liceo Industrial de Valdivia High School, Valdivia, Chile, and will be a multi-point telebridge via ON4ISS. A multi-point telebridge contact means that the students will be talking with the ISS from their homes, connected each other and with the ground station over internet.
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be OR4ISS and the scheduled astronaut is Mark Vande Hei KG5GNP. Contact is go for: Tuesday 25 May 2021, 18:33:34 UTC, 84 deg; downlink signals from ISS will be audible over parts of Europe on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM; contact will be in English. RX only! (Credit: AMSAT.)
Proposed questions generated by the Windsor School students:
1. Can you see any human building from space?
2. What are the most interesting things you have seen while in orbit?
3. Has been there any Latin American astronaut at ISS?
4. What strikes you about space and what is something that you can currently see?
5. What do you like most about being an astronaut?
6. Do you think it is possible that human beings will be able to overcome their feelings of isolation and loneliness in order to colonize another planet?
7. What was your reaction the first time you were in space?
8. Has being in space changed your perception on how people live on Earth? If so, how?
9. What is the longest time an astronaut has been on the ISS?
10. What motivated you to be an astronaut?
11. What should someone study to get the opportunity to go to space?
12. How does fire move in space?
13. We saw in the news that you cultivated greens in space, how did the salad taste?