An educational radio contact is planned with Ottawa Carleton District School Board, Ottawa, ON, Canada, multi-point telebridge via AB1OC.
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS and the scheduled astronaut is Mike Hopkins KF5LJG. Contact is go for: Fri 5 Feb 2021, 17:41:04 UTC, 40 deg; downlink signals from ISS will be audible above New Hampshire and nearby areas on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM, pls remember: RX only! (Credit: AMSAT.)
Proposed questions generated by the Ottawa Carleton District School Board students:
1. How does it fell to see the sun, Earth, moon and stars from space?
2. Do you think extraterrestrial beings exist?
3. Has anything scared you in space and if so how did you deal with it?
4. How long does it take to come back to earth from the International Space Station?
5. What is the coolest thing you have seen while in space?
6. How can you tell if it’s day or night?
7. What is a dangerous threat that could happen on the ISS, and what could you do to solve it?
8. What is the most frightening thing you have ever seen in space?
9. What experiments are you doing now on the ISS?
10. What is the biggest challenge in space?
11. How long did you have to train to become an astronaut?
12. What are the steps involved in leaving the rocket and entering Space Station?
13. Are there any cold or hot planets that have been discovered and not revealed to the world?
14. How long can you breathe in a space suit outside the space station?
15. What happens if there is a fire on the International Space Station?
16. Is COVID 19 a concern for astronauts?
17. What is it like to come back to Earth after being in Space for months at a time?