An educational radio contact is planned with the KMO Kolska Wyspa, Koło, Poland, and will be in telebridge via VK6MJ.
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS and the scheduled astronaut is Chris Cassidy KF5KDR. Contact is a go for: Wednesday 2 September 2020, 12:58:11 UTC 75 deg; downlink signals from ISS will be audible above parts of Australia on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM, RX only! (Credit: AMSAT.)
Students First Names and Questions (Credits: AMSAT Belgium):
1. Anna (17, LO): What do you do when you get ill or injured?
2. Lena (12, SPB): How long did you train before flying into space?
3. Wiktor M. (14, SP2): What kind of fun activities can you do in the state of microgravity?
4. Bartosz (12, SPB): What kind of food do you eat and is it tasty?
5. Marika (15, LO): As fizzy drinks are forbidden in space because of CO2, so what time and how are you going to celebrate the New Year on the ISS?
6. Arkadiusz (14, SP2): Do you use any watches and clocks on the station?
7. Wiktoria (12, SPB): What do you dream about most of all when you are in space?
8. Kamil (17, LO): What kind of spacesuits do you use in outer space?
9. Wiktor W. (15, SP2): What do astronauts feel when a spaceship docks to the ISS?
10. Julia (24, UJ): Is it true that flights in the Crew Dragon are more comfortable than those in the Space Shuttles?
11. Lena (12, SPB): What is the effect of space flight on your body?
12. Anna (17, LO): Do you keep in touch with your family or friends on Earth when you are in space?
13. Wiktor M. (14, SP2): What is the range of temperature inside and outside of the ISS?
14. Bartosz (12, SPB): What do you do in your free time in space?
15. Marika (15, LO): How often do you clean the ISS and why is it so important?
16. Arkadiusz (14, SP2): Where do you have more appetite on Earth or in space?
17. Wiktoria (12, SPB): What kind of books do you read in space?
18. Kamil (17, LO): What kind of research are you doing in space right now?
19. Wiktor W. (15, SP2): What kind of robots do you use in space and what are their applications?
20. Julia (24, UJ): How many times can you see fireworks on Earth to celebrate the New Year’s Eve around the World?
SPB stands for January Insurgents Primary School in Brdów
LO stands for Kazimierz Wielki Secondary School in Koło
SP2 stand for Adam Mickiewicz Primary School No. 2 in Koło with Preschool and Sports Departments
UJ stands for Jagiellonian University in Kraków