An educational radio contact is planned with Don Bosco Haacht Technisch en Beroepsonderwijs, Haacht, Belgium, multi-point telebridge via AB1OC. A multi-point telebridge contact means that each student will be on the telebridge from their own home.
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS and the scheduled astronaut is Chris Cassidy KF5KDR. Contact is go for: Friday 10 July 2020 10:49:51 UTC 27 deg; downlink signals from ISS will be audible above New Hampshire and nearby areas on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM, pls remember: RX only! (Credit: AMSAT.)
Watch for livestream!
Proposed questions generated by the Don Bosco Haacht Technisch en Beroepsonderwijs students- with names and age (credits: Amsat-ON newsletter)
1. Siebe(19): How can you tell time? Does day and night exist in the space station?
2. Denis(20): What are the difficulties in space in putting clothes on?
3. Kwinten(16): Why would you go outside the ISS? How many of you can leave at the same time?
4. Dries(18): What anthropogenic influences or manmade structures on earth can you observe from space?
5. Renske(17): Are you allowed to go back to earth immediately in case of a family related emergency?
6. Janna(17): Is it possible to drink sparkling water on board of the ISS?
7. Hanne(16): What kind of experiments do you do in space and do they sometimes include animals?
8. Paul(18): Why would the ISS change its course and how fast can it do that?
9. Antoine(18): Have you ever had any problems with oxygen, pressure or fire on board and how can you solve such problems?
10. Karel(18): What do you do when you have free time?
11. Lander(16): How did you feel when you took off?
12. Siebe(19): How do the quality and duration of your sleep in the ISS differ from what you are used to on Earth?
13. Denis(20): Are you continuously being monitored when you are in the ISS?
14. Kwinten(16): Do you think extraterrestrial organisms exist?
15. Dries(18): Is SpaceX changing the way of life in the ISS?
16. Renske(17): For how long can you stay in the ISS?
17. Janna(17): Does the air in the ISS feel humid or warm? Has it any odor to it?
18. Hanne(16): What personal belongings do you bring with you to the ISS?
19. Paul(18): Can you see other satellites orbiting the earth?
20. Antoine(18): What do you do with laundry and trash on board of the ISS?