Educational radio contact with Celia Hays Elementary, Rockwall, Texas, direct via W5SO. The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS and the scheduled astronaut is Drew Morgan KI5AAA.
Contact is go for: Tue 25 Feb 2020, 17:35:18 UTC, 31 deg.
Proposed questions generated by the Celia Hays Elementary students:
1. How often are new supplies sent to the ISS and has your family sent you anything while you have been on the ISS?
2. What are the best and worst parts of spacewalks?
3. What are some personal items you brought to space and is there anything you did not bring that you wish you had?
4. When you get back on earth, what will you miss most about the ISS?
5. What are some of the experiments right now on the ISS that will affect our lives in the future?
6. What is the best thing you have learned or discovered on the ISS?
7. How do you get to communicate with your family on earth?
8. What happens if you are injured seriously in space?
9. Does the food taste different than it does at home and what is your favorite food on the ISS?
10. How do you remember all the buttons and controls on the ISS?
11. What is the best part of the ISS and why?
12. How do you reuse or recycle on the ISS and what do you do with your trash that can’t be reused or recycled?
13. What do you do for entertainment?
14. When there are storms on the Earth, what does that look like in space?
15. Why did you choose to become an astronaut?