An educational radio contact is planned with Private UKEB School, Izmir, Turkey, and will be via ARISS Telebridge Station K6DUE in Greenbelt, Maryland.
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS and the scheduled astronaut is Luca Parmitano KF5KDP. Contact is go for: Tue 05 Nov 2019 12:34:49 UTC ,67 deg and will be in English; downlink signals from ISS will be audible above Maryland and nearby areas on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM; RX only! Credit: AMSAT.
Proposed questions generated by the Private UKEB School students:
1. How do you define the World from space?
2. What are the differences between life in space and the life on Earth?
3. What tests did you take when you joined NASA to become an astronaut?
4. What would you do if you ran out of your essential materials?
5. Atatürk is the founder of Turkish Republic. He said: “The future is in the sky.” You are in the sky now. Do you agree with Atatürk?
6. What experiments are you trying on ISS as your mission?
7. Which planet is your favourite one except Earth? Why?
8. As there is no direction like West, South, East, North, how can you specify the coordinates?
9. Is it hard to sleep in a position against gravity in space?
10. Why is the space black?
11. Is there any danger in travelling to space?
12. What was the strangest question that was asked you in your previous contacts? And what was your answer?
13. If you had come across with a strange creature, what would you do?
14. What belonging is the most valuable to you in ISS?
15. How is the internet connection in space?
16. How many years were you trained to become an astronaut? Was this your dream?
17. What’s the hardest stage that you passed before being an astronaut?
18. How can you get used to no gravity in space?
19. After spending a long time in space, how long does it take to get used to everyday life?
20. If there was a light that could go faster than a black hole’s gravity, would it make any difference in space?