Tue 2019-10-29 15:01:27 UTC 44 deg
Starting at about 14:15 UTC, watch for live stream at:
An ARISS educational radio contact is planned with Farmwell Station Middle School Space Dreamers, Ashburn, VA, direct via K4LRG .
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS and the scheduled astronaut is Drew Morgan KI5AAA. Contact is go for: Tue 29 Oct 15:01:27 UTC 44 deg and will be in English; downlink signals from ISS will be audible above parts of USA on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM; contact will be in English. RX only! Credit: AMSAT.
Proposed questions generated by the Farmwell Station Middle School Space Dreamers students:
1. Can you grow plants in space?
2. Did you bring anything to remind you of home with you to Space?
3. At the start of the 19th century, how were pigeons used in the early form of remote sensing?
4. Do you believe that we can create Faster Than Light travel?
5. How does the oxygen in the space suit work?
6. How is the technology from other fields of science creating engineering to make it safer for the astronauts?
7. When you’re in space, how do you go places you want without floating in the opposite direction?
8. How do you conduct experiments that test how physical laws are different in a low gravity state?
9. Do you have any way to know where you are in space such as landmarks?
10. What improvements have you made in biotech engineering on making a sustainable environment?
11. Do you have any way to know where you are in space such as landmarks?
12. Do microgravity tests and examines on astronauts play a key role in shaping longer and safer future missions?(Astronauts from the ISS get examined to see if the insides of their bodies have changed or how the body works while they are in microgravity.)
13. Has being on the ISS changed your perspective on earth?
14. When did you develop your passion for science and career as an astronaut?
15. What is the most important and current experiment you are working on in space right now?
16. How often do you have to make repairs on the International Space Station?
17. How the images of unknown areas differ based on the camera angle and how do you identify the type of organisms and other new-found things?
18. Does space radiation affect you in any way?