ARISS school contacts of 17 and 18 Oct – very fluid situation

ARISS has received word that an EVA has now been tentatively scheduled for Thu 2019-10-17. If this does happen, then the Thursday and Friday contacts may have to be postponed to a later date. This is a very fluid situation, so please be on the lookout for last minute changes.

Creditds: ARISS

Leave a Reply