The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS and the scheduled astronaut is Nick Hague KG5TMV.
Contact is go for: Thu 2019-08-08 10:36:37 UTC 56 deg; downlink signals from ISS will be audible above Japan and nearby areas on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM; contact will be in English.
RX only! Credit: AMSAT. Any information about this contact are welcome!
Proposed questions generated by the Kyoto Tachibana Junior & Senior High School students:
1. When is the most exciting time in space?
2. What does space smell like?
3. What impressed you most in space?
4. When did you start to think you wanted to go to space?
5. There are a lot of unmanned satellite in space, but why don’t you hit them?
6. Have you ever seen the UFO?
7. Which tastes better, the food we usually eat on earth, or space food?
8. How many personal items are astronauts allowed to take into space?
9. How would you describe the space in one word?
10. Please tell me about the differences in temperature between sun lit and shaded areas outside of the space station?
11. What would you do if you encountered aliens?
12. Where would you prefer to live, in space or on the earth, if you were to live in one place for your entire life?
13. What is the best thing about being an astronaut?
14. When you see the earth from space, is there any difference between day and night?
15. Do you believe in aliens?
16. What is the thing you want to do the most after you get back to the earth?
17. What made you want to be an astronaut?
18. Can you take away your stress get your energy back after you sleep in space?
19. What is earth like when it is night in Japan?