An ARISS educational radio contact is planned with Aranzadi Ikastola, Bergara, Spain, telebridge via VK6MJ.
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS and he scheduled astronaut is Nick Hague KG5TMV . Contact is go for: Fri 2019-05-17 08:51:35 UTC 84 deg.
Downlink signals from ISS will be audible above parts of Australia on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM; contact will be in English. RX only! Credit: AMSAT.
On youtube school’s channel there are video of the school while preparing to the event. Great!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxepY7hxpxdx9yx4OiwRQmA
Here are the proposed questions generated by the Aranzadi Ikastola students:
1. Were you scared when you travelled to the Space Station? How long is it?
2. Do you dream when you sleep?
3. Do watches work in the same way in the space and in the Earth?
4. What is, in your opinion, the most complicated task of an astronaut?
5. Do you think the Earth will be as beautiful in the future?
6. How do you know when you have to have lunch, or dinner or go to sleep?
7. How do you feel when you leave the Space Station in order to make repairs or to go for a walk?
8. Is the space the way you imagined it as a child?
9. What do you feel when you drink water? How do you drink it?
10. What do you feel when you wake up and you see the Earth so far away?
11. Do you think that maybe one day humans will live on the Moon or in Mars?
12. Is cosmic radiation disturbing when your eyes are closed?
13. What games do you play when you are there?
14. When you look from the Space Station, what colour is the Earth?
15. What do you feel when you are in the space?
16. What do you miss when you are in space?
17. Is the food you eat tasty? How is it like?
18. What do you do when you are sick? Do you take something special?
19. What did you feel the first time without gravity?
20. Was it difficult to get used to sleeping hanging