An ARISS educational radio contact is planned with Ulluriaq School, Kangiqsualujjuaq, QC, Canada.
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS and the scheduled astronaut is David St-Jacques KG5FYI. Contact is go for: Thu 2019-03-28 16:14:54 UTC 47 deg and will be in telebridge via LU8YY, located in Argentina.
Downlink signals from ISS will be audible above interested areas on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM; contact will be in English. RX only! Credit: AMSAT
Proposed questions generated by Ulluriaq School students:
1. Where do you sleep?
2. What happens when you sneeze in zero gravity?
3. How do you use the bathroom in space?
4. Is the internet the same as on earth? Is there WIFI on the space station?
5. How do you communicate with your families?
6. How long does it take to get to the space station and is it the same on the way back to earth?
7. What do you do if you have an emergency and need to go to the doctor?
8. How long can humans stay in space and what is the longest stay so far?
9. What kind of food do you eat in space?
10. Other than Earth, which planet do you think humans could live on and why?
11. Have you ever floated outside the space station? What is it like?
12. How do you control the space station when you’re sleeping?
13. Do astronauts get paid like everyone else?
14. How do you wash yourself each day on the space station?
15. What types of research are you personally involved with?
16. Did you want to be an astronaut when you were young?