INTER-MAI-75 SSTV

Home Forums SSTV INTER-MAI-75 SSTV

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Micol Ivancic Micol Ivancic 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Floyd Bixler
    Floyd Bixler
    Participant

Received two pictures from the ISS this afternoon during their 1650 to 1700 pass from JN58fo.  Good signal, good pictures.   Missed the first portion of the first picture as they started transmitting just as they were over the horizon and before I could get a lock.   Using a YAESU FT-817, MMSSTV software, and an Arrow antenna.SSTV from 29 July

SSTV from 29 July

Floyd Bixler
    Floyd Bixler
    Participant

During the 1826-1837 UTC pass, I noticed low audio.  I was still able to get sync and get a picture from the ISS (a repeat from earlier) and the 10-second static burst was still there but does not appear to have any affect on the quality.  Still using my FT-817, MMSSTV software and Arrow yagi antenna.ISS SSTV with low audio

Jon Sistiaga
    Jon Sistiaga
    Participant

I agree with a low modulation. The very strong signal, as usual.

Using a Kenwwod V7 and X-200 collinear antenna.

73 de Jon, EA2ARD

Micol Ivancic
    Micol Ivancic
    Keymaster

Received in jn45ol during 16:50 UTC pass; I was in a park and used only  a Polmar DB-5 with his rubber duck. I checked other passes, but audio was very low and I could hear it, but MMSSTV was not able to decode. Let’s wait for tomorrow’s passes!

73, Mic IU2LXR

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by Micol Ivancic Micol Ivancic.
    Roland
    Roland
    Participant

Audio still seems to be very low and no SSTV decoded on 16.00 UTC pass.

Micol Ivancic
    Micol Ivancic
    Keymaster

Yes, I received this one in same operative conditions of yesterday. Strong signal, low audio.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.