An educational radio contact is planned with Notre Dame Jogakuin Junior and Senior High School, Kyoto, Japan, direct via 8N3ND.
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SSand the scheduled astronaut is Raja Chari KI5LIU.
Contact is go for: Thursday 9 December 2021, 08:33:35 UTC, 83 deg.; downlink signals from ISS will be audible above intrested areas in Japan on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM; contact will be in English. RX only! Credit: AMSAT.
Proposed questions generated by the Notre Dame Jogakuin Junior and Senior High School students:
1. When did you decide to become an astronaut?
2. Was your mission impacted by COVID-19 restrictions? What measures were taken to stay safe and healthy?
3. How many pieces of luggage can you usually bring from the earth? Also, what did you bring this time?
4. How do you move from a spacecraft or rocket to the ISS?
5. What is the best thing about being in space?
6. What was the most dangerous thing you experienced?
7. What do you do if you get ill?
8. What do you want to do after you come back to earth?
9. How did you learn English?
10. How do you maintain levels of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the ISS?
11. What made you want to become an astronaut?
12. What did you think when you first experienced weightlessness?
13. At what altitude are you flying?