NA7V antennas, QRZ.com
An educational radio contact is planned with Goodwood Primary School, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia, telebridge via NA7V.
The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS and the scheduled astronaut is Victor Glover KI5BKC. Contact is go for: Wednesday 17 March 2021, 08:32:31, UTC 33 deg; downlink signals will be audible over parts of USA on 145.800 MHz narrowband FM; contact will be in english. Check for latest information on the operation mode . RX only! (Credit: AMSAT.)
Proposed questions generated by the Goodwood Primary School students:
1. What inspired you to become an astronaut?
2. How do you stay fit and exercise in space because it is easier to do things up there?
3. What was one of your favourite experiences that you had going into space?
4. What are some of the tasks astronauts have to complete in space and on the International Space Station?
5. What is the biggest thing you have to conquer when in space and why is it so challenging?
6. What was the most unexpected thing you felt in your body when you travelled into space?
7. Do you think there is another planet that humans can live on besides Earth?
8. When a supply ship is dropping off supplies, how do they align and slow down the ship for docking?
9. If you could take only one thing to the space station what would it be?
10. What research are you doing up there and how does it benefit mankind?
11. How long do you get to stay in the space station each time?
12. What diets are you on and what can you eat?
13. Do you have any quotes or messages to give our generation today?
14. After returning back to Earth, how would an astronaut physically and mentally feel?
15. What does an average day in the space station look like and what do you enjoy about it?
16. What do you think you’ll miss the most about space when you leave the International Space Station?
17. Is there an exercise program you have to follow in order to help you recover when returning to Earth?
18. How exactly do air locks stop all the air from escaping?
19. What is your favourite thing to do in zero gravity on the space station?
20. What is the future of the International Space Station and are you going to build anything?